Terms and Conditions
We ask that you read the information below before booking your appointment or having a treatment carried out with HHD or Una Beaute.
Some services within our salon may require parental consent or ID before those services are carried out:
1. Sunbeds - Age 18+ (No one under 18 years of age can use a sunbed, its law).
2. Colouring Services - Age 16+
3. Perming/Chemical Straightening - Age 16+
4. Ear Piercing - Age 4+ and adult supervision for those who are under 16 years of age.
5. Beauty Treatment - Under 16's are required to have parental consent before treatments are carried out.
6. Cut-throat blade services - Over 16's for all shaving services, can be used on hair outline under 16 with parental consent.
1. Please arrive for your appointment at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
2. Any clients arriving late for their appointment time may have their service time reduced; this may mean they do not receive a full service as originally booked. If a client is more than 10 minutes late it may be requested to reschedule their appointment.
3. Appointment times are a guide only. Times may run either earlier or later depending on previous service. HHD will keep to appointment times however, there may be times where an overrun may occur on a previous appointment which is out of our control.
4. Basic information is taken during your booking and a guide price is given. The final cost at reception is an accurate reflection on the service(s) provided during your appointment. You will be advised of any cost changes prior to carrying out that service.
5. Clients who have never had a colour at HHD will require a skin and strand test at least 48 hours before. Failure to do this will mean your appointment is cancelled and deposit is non-refundable.
6. When giving information to our stylists please ensure you give us a mobile telephone number so that we can send you an appointment reminder text message 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Cancellation Policy and Online Bookings
When you book an appointment online we may ask for a booking deposit. This deposit is used as part payment towards your chosen service and is fully refundable should you cancel with more than 24 hours notice of your appointment.
Appointments are very important to us and your appointment is reserved just for you. Whilst we understand sometimes that changes are necessary we ask that you let us know at least 24 hours in advance. Our cancellation policy is strictly 24 hours for all our clients. If we don't receive 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment we may miss an opportunity to fill the space from our waiting list who are waiting to come and see us. If we have received the cancellation within the 24 hour window the deposit is non-refundable.
A compulsory cancellation charge is in place for appointments cancelled within 24 hours of your appointment:
All other Services: £6.00
New clients with deposits: 25%
All returning clients who fail to attend 3 appointments will have to pay a deposit of 25% towards their next appointment. We completely understand that changes are required at last minute and can assure you we will be sympathetic.
Medication and Medical Conditions
1. Please ensure you advise your stylist or therapist if you are currently taking any medication to ensure our products will not cause any adverse reactions and if you are diagnosed with any medical conditions before your treatment - as some conditions may prevent or restrict your service.
2. If you are receiving Chemotherapy or have just finished Chemotherapy, HHD advises not to colour hair with any dyes, chemically straighten or perm hair until 6 months have passed due to weakness and lack of protein.
A service will not commence or will be stopped immediately if we discover:
1. Scabies (infectious) - If this is on any part of the body HHD must be advised.
2. Head Lice (cross-contamination) - This can be transferred to other clients via tools and protective equipment and must be sterilised for 20 minutes after discovery.
3. Ringworm (infectious) - If this is on any part of the body HHD must be advised.
4. Impetigo (infectious) - If this is on any part of the body HHD must be advised.
5. Hepatitis C / HIV - Service stopped if skin has open wounds in the hair or around the hair line.
1. HHD: Payment by cash, debit or credit card is accepted. Cheques are no longer accepted by HHD.
2. Una Beaute: Payment by cash, debit or credit card is accepted. Cheques are not accepted.
3. By paying for your service you are indicating that you are happy with the service and treatment received. If for any reason you are unsatisfied please let your stylist/Therapist aware straight away to ensure any problems are rectified as soon as possible.
4. HHD may request a deposit for any service at our discretion.
5. All prices and information may be subject to change without notification.
1. We are happy for you to bring children into the salon but please bare in mind that during your service you may not be able to move around freely and they may need extra supervison by another adult.
2. You may be asked to leave the salon if the behaviour of your children are upsetting other clients or becoming, in our opinion, uncontrollable.
3. Children are NOT allowed to roam around the salon. If running around it will be request by a member of staff to stop immediately. This is to ensure safety due to sharp objects and chemicals.
4. Any intimidating behaviour or violence will not be accepted by any member of the HHD team or clients.
5. The use of foul/abusive language is strictly prohibited.
6. Consuming alcohol (unless included within a HHD package), recreational drugs or illegal substances is strictly prohibited on HHD premises.
7. Any damages caused WILL be paid for.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable and have no monetary value. HHD gift vouchers are issued with an expiry date. A gift receipt will be issued with each HHD voucher purchased.